Interferry is a highly respected shipping association representing the ferry industry world-wide. There are currently more than 260 member companies, representing more than 1,000 individuals from 40 countries.
Our members include all types of ferry operations: RoPax, RoRo, Cruise Ferries, Fast Ferries, Passenger-only Ferries, big and small ferries.
Members also include suppliers such as: shipbuilders and designers, equipment manufacturers and suppliers, naval architects and marine engineers, ship brokers and consultants, classification societies, publishers as well as specialists in information technology, finance, insurance, crewing, training, and more.
Interferry’s primary purposes are to represent the industry on regulatory and policy matters speak on behalf of the worldwide ferry industry and facilitate networking and communications among our members
Interferry supports the following principles:
- Safety of passengers, crew, cargo and ships
- Adherence to safety regulations
- Free, fair and open competition
- Fair and equitable shipping regulations, consistently applied
- Protection of the natural environment and adherence to environmental regulations